Gildia gry Vindictus - Koniec_Gry

Witamy w Koniec_Gry

#1 2012-06-21 17:33:59

HolyDaemon

Admin

Zarejestrowany: 2012-06-13
Posty: 19
Punktów :   

Poradnik dla Fiony.

By Ivan:

Myślę iż to powinno was zainteresować. Wklejam wypociny jednego z userów oficjalnego forum na temat maksymalizacji Fiony.

Spoiler:

There is a topic like this but author has left and i dont think so he will come back. So I decided to make a similiar topic, which is includes my suggestions for fiona users.

Status: Episode 9: Song of Doom

PURE DEFENSIVE

HAMMER USERS

'Weapon + Shield'
>Hammer: Black Hammer
>Large Shield: Chiulin Large Shield
>Small Shield: Chiulin Battle Shield

'Armor'
>Boots: Ingkells Boots
>Gloves: Ingkells Gauntlets
>Helm: Black Hammer Helm
>Pants: Black Hammer Greaves
>Tunic: Black Hammer Mail

'Accessories'
>Belt: Solid Thor Leather Belt
>Rings: Ghostly Ring + Ocean's Embrace
>Charm: Ancient Crystal
>Earrings: Shield Badge

'Enchants'
>Hammer: Ornate + Maelstrom
>Shields: Resilient + Kobold
>Boots: Tutelary + Sentinel
>Gloves:  Tutelary  + Sentinel
>Helm:  Tutelary  + Sentinel
>Pants:  Tutelary  + Sentinel
>Tunic:  Tutelary  + Restoration
>Accesories: Warlord's + Berserker(1x) / Passion(4x)

SWORD USERS
'Weapon + Shield'
>Sword: Dreamwalker Longsword
>Large Shield: Chiulin Large Shield
>Small Shield: Chiulin Battle Shield

'Armor'
>Boots: Ingkells Boots
>Gloves: Ingkells Gauntlets
>Helm: Black Hammer Helm
>Pants: Black Hammer Greaves
>Tunic: Black Hammer Mail

'Accessories'
>Belt: Tough Irukul Leather Belt
>Rings: Ghostly Ring + Rocheste Magician Guild Seal
>Charm: Ancient Crystal
>Earrings: Shield Badge

'Enchants'
>Sword: Impending + Maelstrom
>Shields: Resilient + Kobold
>Boots: Tutelary + Sentinel
>Gloves:  Tutelary  + Sentinel
>Helm:  Tutelary  + Sentinel
>Pants:  Tutelary  + Sentinel
>Tunic:  Tutelary  + Restoration
>Accesories: Warlord's + Berserker(1x) / Passion(4x)

PURE OFFENSIVE

HAMMER USERS

'Weapon + Shield'
>Hammer: Black Hammer
>Large Shield: Chiulin Large Shield
>Small Shield: Chiulin Battle Shield

'Armor'
>Boots: 4* Raider's
>Gloves: 4* Raider's
>Helm: 4* Raider's
>Pants: 4* Raider's
>Tunic: 4* Raider's

'Accessories'
>Belt: Solid Thor Leather Belt
>Rings: Ghostly Ring + Ocean's Embrace
>Charm: Ancient Crystal
>Earrings: Shield Badge

'Enchants'
>Hammer: Ornate + Maelstrom
>Shields: Resilient + Kobold
>Boots: Well-Balanced + Force
>Gloves:  Well-Balanced + Force
>Helm:  Well-Balanced + Force
>Pants:  Well-Balanced + Force
>Tunic:  Well-Balanced + Restoration
>Accesories: Fast + Berserker(1x) / Passion(4x)

FOR SWORD
'Weapon + Shield'
>Sword: Dreamwalker Longsword
>Large Shield: Chiulin Large Shield
>Small Shield: Chiulin Battle Shield

'Armor'
>Boots: 4* Raider's
>Gloves: 4* Raider's
>Helm: 4* Raider's
>Pants: 4* Raider's
>Tunic: 4* Raider's 

'Accessories'
>Belt: Tough Irukul Leather Belt
>Rings: Ghostly Ring + Rocheste Magician Guild Seal
>Charm: Ancient Crystal
>Earrings: Shield Badge

'Enchants'
>Sword: Impending + Maelstrom
>Shields: Resilient + Kobold
>Boots: Well-Balanced + Force
>Gloves:  Well-Balanced + Force
>Helm:  Well-Balanced + Force
>Pants:  Well-Balanced + Force
>Tunic:  Well-Balanced + Restoration
>Accesories: Fast + Berserker(1x) / Passion(4x)

Some additional notes for Defensive/Offensive builds.

•If you have a good enhanced/enchanted Jirkal Large Shield, u can keep it.
•If you are not rich enough for Shield Badge, or if you dont have time to farm it, use Sarghamiu's Nose Ring. Not a big difference at all.
•Enchant at tunic, restoration for sure. It is very useful in PVP, also in some raids. for example; with the help of restoration i have soloed titan w/o any hp pots.
•Enchant at boots, you have a Berserker. It gives you 2 stamina per sec. I dont think so you will need Zeal anymore. Put sentinel.
•Berserker stacks with an other Berserker? No! for now, put only 1 Berserker to your one accesory, to save money. Put Passion instead of Berserker. After EP 9.5 Berserker's will stack. If you want crazy stamina restoration, put Berserker on all of your accesories. But again, it will work after EP 9.5!

For hammer part only

•Speed is important too, u can use Chiulin Hammer and put Bloodlust instead of Maelstrom. Your call.
•Enchant at gloves, fury is useful too, but sentinel is more.

For sword part only

•Impending or Gallant, not a big difference. Why not Enhanced? Hmm. In my opinion, attack power is more important than speed.

Well well well, you dont like pure offensive or pure defensive build? Check my own then:

4* Well-Balanced + Force Raider's Set
5x Warlord's + 1x Berserker / 4x Passion

You will have like ~7k def with that ES'. It is not bad at all, since there is a DEF cap.

I will update this topic in every Episode.
Feel free to tell me your ideas, suggestions too. So we can discuss it and change my this post.
Thank you.

By Me:

Co do poradniku dla początkujących polecam http://www.vindictuswiki.com/wiki/Fiona_Skill_Guide - Dobrze opisane jak na początku rozdawać punkty w skille.


Light is not always good. Dark is not always evil...

Offline

 

Stopka forum

RSS
Powered by PunBB
© Copyright 2002–2008 PunBB
Polityka cookies - Wersja Lo-Fi


Darmowe Forum | Ciekawe Fora | Darmowe Fora
www.koniec-gry.pun.pl fab wrestlingpbf narutogram